Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Body and Soul Relationship - Path Towards Fighting Drug Addiction

Dear Jordan,

Someone I love is addicted to opiates. He has lost his wife, but not the rest of his life yet. He has a sincere desire to be drug free and has attempted withdrawal on many occasions. He and others keep telling me I don't know how strong such drugs are on the human body.

My question is: Does an opiate have more power over the human body (brain) than the soul? If the soul can overcome the human death experience I don't see why it can't overcome the human opiate addiction experience. Opiates damage the brain. Is there a point where the human body (brain) is so damaged the soul cannot overcome the damage?

I have asked a version of this question to three other "spiritually connected" people and all three told me to heal myself. I am amazed at how many "drama" situations have resolved in my life this past year and I thank you for your input in helping me heal myself through your readings. If your answer is to heal myself I don't know what else there is about me to heal. I am very peaceful and accepting of everything happening right now, I am nonresistant.


Thank you for all you do in the world,
Diane S.
New Brunswick, New Jersey 
Cancer



Good morning Diane,

In this existence, the human body “drives” the soul. If the body is experiencing dysfunction, naturally it will affect the relationship and communication with the soul. But the soul is not damaged by this dysfunction. The human vehicle provides an opportunity to evolve through healing. In the case of your friend, healing begins with overcoming his drug addiction.

The answer is not to “heal yourself,” quite frankly I am surprised one would give that advice. In the case of your own evolution, the universe put in your path a soul that may need your long-term help. Charity is the most powerful energy of the universe and personal evolution.

I have relationships with national Interventionists and drug addiction counselors with rehab centers in NYC and CA. These are very private facilities, and insurance is routinely accepted. If this is a path you would like to explore, I would be happy to have someone contact you.

Please let me know if that is a path you wish to consider.

Love and Light,

Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.