Sunday, June 1, 2014

Spiritual Solutions for Relationship Challenges

Hi Jordan,

I got married in 2008 and 2009 the trouble started and I sued the case now I am fed up with kind of lifestyle. Whether I have second marriage then I can get married .If not when the relationship will be sorted out. I have tried my level best and now I am fed-up with all. My DOB is 21-7 1980. Kindly reply


Thanks & regards

Sangita
India, Gujarat
Cancer


Hello Sangita,

Relationships, especially marriages, are not always easy. In fact, our closest relationships often offer us valuable lessons to learn and evolve. Have you visited the website and read through the articles which are available to everyone? These articles were written in order to help anyone and everyone in a time of need.  


I often recommend for others who write in with similar frustrations to consider looking within and at their own soul for the answer, before looking around at all the problems which exist.  Unfortunately, most of us go through difficult times. Our journeys are all different, but no one person is fully evolved enough not to experience bumps in their life journey. The question is how do we handle the bumps when we are faced with them. Spirituality is about looking within and learning how to evolve your own soul, and as one evolves and learns how to harness the light, answers to problems that once seemed frustrating and unfix-able become smaller.  


Instead of being fed up, maybe ask yourself what can you do to make the situation improve. Is there any aspect of yourself and your role in the relationship that can be improved? The one person you're completely in control of is you. And that goes for every single person.


I've copied the links to some pages on the website you may want to read:


How to Evolve your Soul
Spiritual Solutions for Relationship Challenges


Love and Light,


Jordan Canon
Spiritual Advisor
Free-Spiritual-Guidance.com


1 comment:

  1. you have an interesting blog. thanks for sharing, i enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.