Monday, September 8, 2014

Lost Motivation

Hello Jordan,

I am seriously in a crisis situation, where I seem to have lost my confidence and directions in life. I had a really bad accident and ever since I've been unable to get back into the swing of life and I'm not motivated like I use to be. I'm in a karmic relationship that has been taking it's toll on me and my Son has distanced himself from me because his girlfriend is jealous of me and they have two boys who she has threatened to keep from getting to know me. All my life I've worked very hard gave my only child everything. I've always been the bread winner and now I feel like I'm losing it all. Why? What is the message in all this. I honestly don't feel sorry for myself just would really appreciate some knowledge as to why and where to from here? 

Many thanks and appreciation,
Yvette





Hello Yvette,

Please excuse the delay in response.  Replies are typically sent more timely.

Bad accidents can create havoc in a person's life and recovery is typically just physical.  Emotional uproar can occur after sudden events and the rebuilding may not be simple, but there certainly possible.  Sometimes pieces fall so one can rebuild even stronger. 

Perhaps yoga or meditation will help you reconnect to the light in your soul and help you find your energy and motivation.  Often, when one is overwhelmed, temptation finds sneaky ways of adding little pieces of negative energy into one's thoughts and actions.  Temptation is very tricky and it is at times difficult to recognize how it is inflicting negativity on one's soul. 

Once you find a way of restoring your energy, you may find that your mind is clearer and sharper and in a position to harness the power of the light in order to resolve the issues you're experiencing in your relationships, especially with your son and his wife. 

You might want to read the article, Relationship Challenges.  This article may help you with your interaction with your husband's wife.  You may be able to see the connection in what the article is trying to teach and your current situation and one question to leave you with is what is your main priority in resolving the relationship?  Is it to prove your convictions are correct?  Is it to keep your relationship as harmonious as possible so you can still be a part of your grand-children's life? 

You, as with anyone, harness a love and a light within your soul that can change any circumstances.  That is, if you choose to harness the light in your actions, no matter what negativity and events surround you.  Yes, this is easier said than done but sometimes the most difficult challenges are the most rewarding.  Don't doubt your ability to not only regain your motivation but to also find the answers that will grow your family closer and stronger.

Love and Light,
Spiritual Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.